5. User Personas

I decided against using a template so that I could practice general design skills and customise my user personas to suit my project. I decided to include information on family background and the fears and fond memories of my personas since I found it relevant to my project. I'll probably change the final images before submission and take photos of my friends instead of using stock student images - they're just placeholders right now.

I'm a little annoyed at how Blogger is compressing the quality of my images - the ones I'll submit in my pdf will be the original quality, and if I can't figure out how to improve it here I might upload them on a file-hosting site and leave the links in the blog posts.

For my two personas, I decided to pick students (who might end up visiting the installation in the uni gallery), who came from very different backgrounds, and try to see if I could make an exhibit that could attract both of them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16. Material Research #1 Sculpting, Silicone Mould Making, Resin Casting

1. Initial Ideation

18. Project Technical Equipment and Outcomes