The new storyboard is actually more simplified compared to the old one, but clearer. The basic interactions the users will have with the heart is tactile.
1. Take My Heart/Listen Purpose: Meant to evoke shared nostalgic memories between strangers, so that they feel more connected to other human beings. Deliverable: An installation where the user is beckoned to a podium on which rests a human-sized, anatomically accurate (ish) beating heart. Interaction: The user is given instructions to pick it up, which will trigger audio to play from the podium - sounds such as the humming of a childhood lullaby, the sizzle of breakfast on a frying pan, etc. The user is then invited to either record their own sounds, or suggest new 'memories' to be added to this collective 'memory bank'. Recordings will be vetted at the end of each day of exhibition and added to the exhibit. This way, users can have different interactions on different days of the exhibit. Feasibility: In a technical standpoint, the project is relatively straightforward, since the proposed artefact and interactions can be achieved using an arduino, an...
As per the required class exercise, here's the 3 user journeys for the 3 ideas that I have. They're quite simple, but mostly because I haven't fully fleshed out the ideas. Will try to make a more detailed one after I've chosen the idea that I'll move forward with. Reference: unDraw (2018). [image] Available at: http://www.undraw.co [Accessed 14 Oct. 2018].
While working on the Gantt chart, I tried to include a week of extra buffer at the end just in case things don't go as planned. I also vaguely remember Ian mentioning that some facilities and labs around the study break period in April, so I tried to plan around that as well. If you're having trouble ready the Gantt chart here, I'll also include it in my project prospectus, or you can right click on the image, copy image address, and open the image only in a new tab. January - February March April - May
Comments
Post a Comment